Italian Summer Courses
After over 20-years worldwide experience in organizing educational programs and learning activities, Associazione Diplomatici is excited to present its Italian Summer Courses. Up to date e-learning classes, the best qualified and Italian mother-tongue teachers, a new training course to experience Italy as you never have imagined it would be possible to.
Our headquarters in Sicily (Catania) is located in a peaceful and welcoming environment – a restored ancient villa – where inspiring conversations, cultural exchange and a cozy atmosphere will make you feel like home. In summer Catania becomes even more vibrant, a real cultural melting pot! People from all over the world come to spend their holidays in Italy, to have a break from their routine, take some time for themselves and live in Sicily like a local.
Our offices in Rome are located in Via Piemonte, a stone’s throw from Termini Railway Station. The property is located in the city center in the famous Monti district where Embassies and Consulates are located.
TEACHING APPROACH AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
Our Italian Summer Courses offer frontal Italian language classes, daily grammar and vocabulary exercises and oral conversation, alongside with several extracurricular activities entirely and exclusively held by native professional teachers to boost your Italian as never before. Workshops, fieldtrips, guided tours and extra online training material available 24/7 will give you the chance to put into practice your language skills and get results in no time with a strong hands-on approach.
Our Italian teachers
We are proud to say that our LS/L2 (Italian as a foreign language/second language) Italian professional teachers are certified, specialized and qualified cultural operators, with 2nd level DILS-PG / 2nd level DITALS or CEDILS and class A23 certification, as per required by the Italian national law, who are able to carry out their activity in public and private schools and universities in Italy and abroad, but also in local institutions and international organizations working towards the promotion of Italian language and culture in the world.
We do offer 3 different Italian Summer Courses, mixable and suitable to any need, to help you learn one of the most studied languages in the world. For all the details on the courses you can download the brochure here
June 28 – July 10
- 45 hours online lessons (3h/day, 1,5h live class + 1,5h e-learning activities);
- Training material;
- Personal account to Diplomatici e-learning platform;
- e-Certificate of participation;
- Customer care support.
July 12 – 17, 2021
- 20 hours in-person classes with Italian mother-tongue professional teacher (conversation, listening, grammar excercise, writing skills & role playing games);
- Training material and personal account to Diplomatici e-learning platform;
- e-Certificate of participation;
- Customer care support;
- Debate activities on major topics of the international agenda;
- 2 outdoor lab activities.
July 19- 24, 2021
- 10 hours in-person classes with Italian mother-tongue professional teacher (technical jargon)
- 3 lab in-door / out-door activities (different options according to the thematic week you signed for) entirely held in Italian by professional local guides / chaperones
- Local customer care and support 24/7